Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Putty



Today I found out that one of my friends from growing up in Idaho, died in a plane crash. I'm 26, my ten year reunion is in two years. I guess that I am naive because I honestly didn't think that I would start losing classmates until my thirty or forty year reunions (reality started today). He was an awesome guy, one that I would have looked forward to seeing.


Death is inevitable but sometimes I wish that we were made of putty. I know it is a childish thought....but how I wish every time we got bumped or scraped or even ran over that we could knead ourselves back in shape......You could play your hardest.


Then when you reach your expiration date you'd dry up and become dust in the wind; leaving the world with one last kiss and goodbye and no regrets because you knew this day was coming.










1 comment:

  1. sis, I sure would like it if you updated your blog. Love ya

    ReplyDelete